Hi everyone, I’m Sofia! I’m an author, fashion designer, figure skater, and now… blogger. Basically, I love to create.
So far, my life’s been spent, travelling, creating, and trying to learn as much as I can. I live for chances to see and experience new things, and I absolutely love to share my experiences with others. Below are a few things you should know about me that can help you understand the girl behind the blog, and be sure to check out the rest of my website for a little peek into my life.
- “Passion for fashion” is an understatement for me. For as long as I can remember, I’d been obsessed with style. This obsession only intensified when I started design school in 2011. It was there that I really got the confidence to express myself through my style. After five years in design school, I understood the positive effects a well-put together outfit could have on a person, and I was in love with the fact that I could create that.
- In November of 2015, I was accepted into the Parsons X TeenVogue program, and in April 2016, I became an official Parsons X TeenVogue Ambassador! (You can check out the Parsons X Teen Vogue page of the blog to find out more).
- I’m a published author! Throughout my years, I’ve had four works published in various books. My most known published pieces were: an essay published for Habitat For Humanity in 2012, and a poem published for Wings of Hope in 2009.
- So far, I’ve travelled to 10 completely different countries, and I’ve never found a place I didn’t like! As the years go on, I’d like to travel more and more, and explore all new places and cultures.
- I’m extremely passionate about living a healthy and sustainable lifestyle: staying active, eating well, and preserving mental health to the best of my ability, and helping others do the same.
Lastly, but certainly most relevant…
- I’m a lover of dogs, purses, ice cream, and roses!